Had a very yo ho ho evening at the cinema this evening watching the Live transmission of Treasure island from the National Theatre . Brilliant stuff - Long John Silver's parrot was one of those animated puppets and Jim hawkins was a girl! So I'm a bit late with my blog .
I did take some photos of my mobile today - it's quite hard because against the sky you get a dark image like a negative, but using the flash makes the copper look a bit glary, especially as you get the fronts of some leaves and the back of others - and, if you are unlucky (or photographically challenged ) you manage to cut the ends off leaves ! however, here they are , warts and all -well I like them anyway

Thought I might as well give you a few views -with and without flash.
No comments:
Post a Comment