Thursday, 15 January 2015

Inspiration

This is another photograph that I took yesterday in the snow. It has taken me a lot of fiddling to find out how to move it from Google + into Picasa so I will be able to print it - I am no Techie.
The pic is of a jumble of things I have saved from work we have done in the garden - a drain surround that was in the old outhouse, a wheel from some implement or other and roof tiles and just stuff !
 It was under the ivy that grows abundantly (whose purpose is to deflect one's viewfrom the big green coal bunker ) so it wasn't thickly covered by the snow. It immediately made me imagine it as either a piece of collage plus embroidered details or a laminated piece on organza, again embroidered.
Neither piece may ever see the light of day but just for the moment it has inspired some ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment