Thursday, 1 January 2015

Hello 2015

Well it has been a long time since my last post, but a combination of 'gentle persuasion' and meeting a visitor in the churchyard this morning have encouraged me to give blogging another go.
The visitor I met this morning was in search of a photograph - he and his wife had decided yesterday at the last minute that it might be good to go away overnight, have a nice meal, a few drinks and see in the New Year in one of the hostelries in our town. They had only come from Kippax so not a million miles. Anyway, he had been challenged by a friend to take a photograph every day in 2015 and post it on his blog. This evening, it came to me what a good idea that might be. Unfortunately, it is too dark now to take a pic - no flash on my tablet - so today's photo was taken was taken last year - though to be fair only a couple of days ago ! My hare looks very chilly !

1 comment:

  1. Nice hare!! One of the bloggers I follow posts a picture every day as part of a project. Do not think I could do one every day, but I do look for things when I am out and about.

    ReplyDelete