Despite the gales I braved the bus today to travel to Harrogate for the Embroiderers Guild meeting. It has been several months since I last went, as my main branch now is elsewhere. It was good to catch up with people I hadn't seen for a while and I enjoyed the talk and the tea!
While I was in the kitchen I noticed the sign over the sink and had a chuckle despite having seen it many times before - no doubt a certain person will remember it, but just in case, here's a pic !

Remembered the kitchen, but not the sign. Horrific images spring to mind of large middle aged ladies upside down with legs waving in the air and huge bloomers on show for all to see. Alternatively, large squidgy bottoms plonked on worktops, wiggling legs dangling over the edge and a smug grin on their faces!!
ReplyDelete