Friday, 30 January 2015

Almost forgot !

Ir has dawned on me that daily blogging, particularly when one has nothing of value, not to mention interest, to blog is a rather pointless exercise.  I started with good intentions but find myself struggling to post a meaningful blog most days, I have therefore decided that tomorrow's post will be my last in this daily endeavour - and I will have completed a calendar month of posts. One out of twelve isn't great but better than none. Perhaps next year I will go for February which at least has the advantage of fewer days!
A few random pics for a penultimate sign off and maybe I'll find something pertinent tomorrow for 31st.

Still frosty in my garden.
















The bubble gum artist made this artwork outside my neighbours house last autumn - the pic is her house (attached to mine) with her name and those of her three children painted in the 'pebbles' that form the border.the lego man is a size indicator.







Just because I like them, these fat lambs were at the Sheep Fair last September.

1 comment:

  1. Sad you are giving up because your photos are such fun. The two fat lambs look like grumpy Texel's.

    ReplyDelete