Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Ladies that lunch!

Yesterday was the inaugural day of the WI luncheon club and 16 masham WI members + 1 visitor from Coventry (my sister in law) went to the Freemasons' Arms at Nosterfield for lunch. This establishment is ' by Royal Appointment' - or at least by Royal Visit on Tour de France day 1 when William, Kate, baby George  and Harry (the Warrior Prince - Daily Mail) visited for lunch !
I cannot believe that Kate ate much of the delicious but very calorific fare, but great fun was had in deciding who might be sitting where the royal bum had reposed !
I came home to find that great progress had been made on my birdbath and leaf - more news tomorrow ( I can sense your bated breath!)


1 comment:

  1. So much for eating less and getting more exercise then!! Can't wait to see the copper sculpting.

    ReplyDelete