Well it's been a long time but New Year and all that , to say nothing of blackmail (!) has pushed me out of inertia.
I could say I've had a very busy year (true) and have been so busy being creative (not so true) that I've had no time for blogging but in actuality I'm just a lazy blogger who would rather read what others have been doing than do something myself. I am reformed - honestly!
This piece of work I did at Alston last October with Sandra Coleridge. The start was ribbons machined at 45 degrees onto felt then overlaid with more ribbon and overstitched by machine .
After stitching, a grid of 2"x2" squares was drawn on the back of the piece, cut out and reassembled to form a chevron pattern then stitched together and used as a panel on a pink pig book.
All a bit blingy for me but I had a jolly day with my friends.
Most of my stitching last year was for travelling journals so not for posting, but I will make more effort this year.
Blackmail appears to work - should have tried to extort moeny from you!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you finished it !! Ha Ha !
ReplyDelete