Now I'm not a superstitious person - messages come usually by email or through the door in an envelope with a stamp on. Last week however, I went on the train to Edinburgh to visit the Scottish national Gallery of Modern Art and on getting out of the (very convenient) Gallery bus at the front entrance, there, shining out across the building was a message that seemed to speak straight to me -
It put me in mind of Julian of Norwich's axiom 'all will be well and all will be well and all manner of things will be well' - there's a comforting thought.
However, when I walked out to the sculpture trail, leading from one of the Gallery buildings to the other, there was another 'message'.
I almost laughed out loud !
The installations are by Julian Opie who has the 'running horse' piece in the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
He must have known I was coming.


Seems there has been a miracle as you have posted something on your blog!!
ReplyDelete