I've had a new laptop since before Christmas and am still trying to work out how to do things. Google+ seems to have changed out of all recognition and it has taken me a long time to find my pics let alone do anything with them. I have written and deleted this post already because having struggled to get a pic to load onto it, I then found it impossible to add text.
Anyway, for the person (s)? who hasn't given up looking at my blog , here is a pic of a present from my DH - at least I hope that is what is going to attach ! Clicking on the picture icon gives me the option of uploading from my phone - my attempt to drag the image from my desktop to this post only succeeded in pinning it to Google chrome so goodness knows where that is!
Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained as the cliche goes -
Well the pic appeared but my efforts to add text beneath it are in vain - no cursor anywhere except where I left off - presumably the image will move down rather than let me write all over it - it used to be so easy in the 'old days' !
Hoorah!! It is nice to have you back. Love the Tamsin Abbott stained glass now must read the March Country Living article all about her.
ReplyDelete